Harinsa Qatar has agreed to build a new skyscraper in Qatar, that will be home to a luxury five star Marriott Hotel in Dafna, seaside district of the Qatari capital, Doha. The project has a budget of 200 million euros and a total built area of 120.000 square meters.
The buildng will be a 53 story tower in West Bay, comprising 297 hotel rooms, 120 serviced apartments, 10 F&B outlets, indoor & outdoor cantilever swimming pool and large function spaces, including a ballroom.
Services Provided To:
One Survey Manager and 4 survey teams
to execute survey works on this technically-challenging structure
Our duties involved:
- Management and direction of all other Harinsa Survey Teams on the project
- Performing joint surveys with Consultants
- Application and adaptation of complex calculations from design team
- Provide real-time solutions for myriad issue ad hoc
- Attending meetings on behalf of contractor to discuss technical survey issues
- Check existing Control Station Network for accuracy and expand it
- As-Built Surveys of Pre- and Post-Pour Concrete
- Transference of datum wherever necessary
- Setting-Out base points for bracket installation
- As-Built Surveys of steel structures and facade