Located within West Bay, the new Qatar Petroleum Headquarter complex was designed to consolidate a majority of Qatar Petroleum’s Doha-based staff in one location. The 570,000 m2 project aims to create a culturally inspired, state-of-the-art and environmentally responsive, world-class landmark design that will establish an integrated Qatar Petroleum presence within Doha.
It will accommodate a centralised office building for almost 3,000 staff and will house a range of support facilities including a medical centre, mosque, corporate training/ conference facilities, hi-tech auditorium, data centre and a recreation centre with a sports stadium and football pitch.
Services Provided To:
JANGHO One Survey Manager and 9 Survey Teams
to execute survey works on TEN Towers simultaneously
BBI One Survey Manager and 7 Survey Teams
to execute survey works on remaining EIGHT Towers simultaneously
Our duties involved:
- Performing joint surveys with Consultants KEO International Consultants
- Attending meetings on behalf of contractor to discuss technical survey issues
- Setting-Out base points on concrete slab and steel for bracket installation.
- Transference of datum to each level.
- As-Built Surveys of concrete and steel structures.
- Monitoring bracket and panel position